Wednesday 1 March 2006

Tom

I just need to express how much I love Tom Hardy.

He's an actor. He was in that really pretentious drama Gideon's Daughter on BBC One on Sunday night. He was in The Virgin Queen recently as Robert Dudley (above). He was the baddie in Star Trek: Nemesis, but we can forgive him that.

Often my attention has been caught by famous people who I fancy, or who intrigue me, or who I admire. But never all three. He's amazing.
I can pinpoint the moment I fell. I was at the launch for The Virgin Queen late last year. I spotted this beautiful looking bloke in trackies and a baseball cap. He looked very out of place amongst all these poncy actorly and PR types. I was smitten. He walked past me. I was obviously staring unashamedly because he winked at me as he went past. Thank God I didn't have to interview him else I might have been hugely embarrassed/thrown out/fired/arrested.

Since then I have been scouring every available resource for information on him. This is now my favourite website:
http://www.tomhardycenterstage.org

No comments: