Wednesday 3 January 2007

NYE2006

I forgot to take my camera out on Sunday night. "What a shame!" my friends cried. I think they were being sarcastic. It's hard to tell these days.

Anyway. New Year's Eve, which I spent at Rebel Rebel in central London, consisted mostly of the following things...

* Fajitas. Yum.

* Warm champagne. (We couldn't wait.)

* Emma getting IDed (she's 28) by an 18-year-old barmaid. We did laugh. Though Em didn't.

* Some drinking. (Even Em.)

* Friends of mine who didn't know each other getting on well.

* A man with a fox for a scarf. What was a fox anyway. It didn't look happy. His name was Matt. The man, I mean, not the fox. Though perhaps the fox's name was Matt. We'll never know.

* Some more drinking.

* Lots of 'before the networks go down' Happy New Year texts.

* The networks going down and me being unable to send Happy New Year texts.

* Will Young hiding in a corner.

* Some dancing.

* Some more drinking.

* Me asking for Mr Brightside and getting it.

* Flirting with straight boys.

* Flirting with gay boys. (Never as much fun.)

* Jen forgetting the name of Dan from The Feeling but asking for a photo with him anyway.

* Some drunken dancing.

* Me asking for I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor and not getting it.

* Some drunken moshing. Never takes off at a gay night for some reason. Poofs.

* Me accusing Justin of both paedophilia and domestic abuse. He took it in the spirit it was intended.

* A Tube journey home of which all I can remember is noise.

* McDonalds. Eurryuk.

* Jen seeing my arse when I was putting on my PJs.

* A mother of a hangover.

No comments: